FREE Standard Shipping on All Orders in the Republic of Ireland
Ships Worldwide, with FREE Standard Shipping on International Orders over €120
International shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout on the basis of your delivery address.
In order to offer you the lowest possible shipping rates, I use Standard Post with the Irish national postal service, An Post. This is highly reliable, however provides no tracking number. If you'd prefer to have a tracking number with your order, please upgrade to Express Post with Tracking from the drop-down menu at check out.
All Irish orders over 500g weight are posted with Tracking number by default.
Dispatch: as an online shopper myself, it matters to me that you receive your order as quickly as possible, and that it feels like a special treat when you open it. For this reason I individually and lovingly gift-wrap all your orders and dispatch them within 48 hours. All items are washed/ steam cleaned/ dry cleaned (as appropriate depending on the garment) and ready to wear as soon as you receive them.
Customs & Import Duties: non-EU customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
Please note that the shop cannot be held responsible for postal delays or loss due to postal services.
As this is a micro-business managed by one person only, I appreciate your consideration in avoiding the need for a return as much as possible. For this reason I go to great lengths to ensure that each item is carefully inspected, photographed and described as accurately as possible, in order to provide you with the clearest possible idea of its look and feel before purchase, down to any minor faults.
Exact measurements are also provided in both centimetres and inches to give you the most accurate information of how an item will fit: please check these carefully before purchasing, ideally comparing them to a similar item you already own that fits you well for best results (you can read my handy guide to measuring vintage items if you're unsure how to go about it.) And of course feel free to contact me for assistance, more details or photos - I am always happy to help!
- Orders can be returned in exchange for store credit. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- To return an item, please contact me in writing within 3 days of receipt of your order stating the reason of the return, and I will provide you with the return details.
- The original shipping costs paid are not refundable. If free shipping was provided, the original shipping expense incurred by the shop will be deducted from the refund total.
- Items need to be posted back within 7 days from receipt, proof of postage is required.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item/s are returned in pristine, unworn condition.
- Once your return is received, inspected and approved, you will be contacted by email with your individual store credit code.
- Please note that iems purchased at sale price cannot be returned